Saturday, February 26, 2011

I rest my head on His chest, tired and worn out, dirty and undeserving - He never fails to wrap His arms around me in ever-loving faithfulness. I hear the heartbeat of His heart through His chest, and His heart is beating an absolute love. His waves of grace and mercy wash over me as I grasp the robes He has clothed me with - His robes of righteousness and purity. My tears fall as I try to comprehend all He has done for me, and I realise that He has done everything for me. Jesus, the most beautiful name that I know.. You wipe my tears away and I feel Your tears drop on me - Why are you crying with me, Jesus? - just as You bled on the cross for me, You feel my hurt and you know my pain. Even when I cannot understand my heart and I depend on You through the storm, You know me and You are faithful.

And I rest my head on His chest - tired and worn out, dirty and undeserving - But His breath brings life to me.

He loves me..

He loves me.

No comments: