Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bible Knowledge class today and Alfonsa asked me if I've ever seen an angel :) I said no, but it reminded me of the time where my family was involved in a car accident. I think I was about 4 or 5 years old when it happened. Its perhaps one of my earliest memories. We were driving along the road, and it was dark at night, when suddenly a car came out of nowhere and hit the car. No one was hurt but we were all shocked and rather scared.. Upon arriving home, we were tired out from the chaos of everything. My mom was really upset (She had a feeling that the car accident was a sort of Satanic attack) and was talking to Aunty Belinda.

I had no idea my mom was really upset, so I walked into the bathroom to get my toothbrush. The moment I opened the bathroom door, a bright light flashed in front of me and I have no idea why I thought it was an angel :) I ran to my mom and told her I just saw an angel! But when we went back to the bathroom, the bright light was gone. My mom told me that it was the angel that protected us while we were in the car accident. In a way it really comforted her that His angels are protecting us.

I don't know if it really was an angel, or just a malfunction with the bathroom light, but I do know God's angels guard His people.. :)

"For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." /Psalms 91:11

"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." /Psalms 34:7

No comments: