Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today is my mom's birthday! :) For some horrible unearthly reason, we went to McDonald's for breakfast cause we had no idea where to go.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday lady. I found it funny that it said, "Awas Panas" there. Haha.


We went to the fish shop after that :) Sooo many fishies! Fighting fish, guppies, angel fish, mudskippers, neon fish and these bright pink fish that I kinda liked but it was like RM6.80 for one fish -____- Why so expensive for a pink fish? There were stingrays, alligator turtles, pacman frogs, mice and iguanas. I liked the mice the most!



Photobucket

Photobucket
Those iguanas were on top of each other. Naughty.

MICE PHOTO SPAM!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I tell you, these mice are total camwhores. The moment I took out my phone camera they started jumping up to my camera wanting to take pics. I love these mice.

And then I saw something TOTALLY DISGUSTING

Photobucket

Photobucket
There was this turtle that pooped a huge pile of poop. And then this other turtle crawled up to that stinking pile of poop AND STARTED NIBBLING ON IT LIKE IT WAS THE TASTIEST MACAROONS EVER FROM FRANCE. HOW GROSS IS THAT. MY FACE WENT ALL

Photobucket
"OH NO YOU DIDN'T"

I thought it was gross enough that my fish at home were eating their own turd but TURTLES! CUTE ADORABLE STINKING TURTLES! T___T And I just realised I put up a horrible picture of me just to prove my point about how disgusted I was. Now I have to put up a relatively decent picture of me so that I don't immediately lose all my readers when they see my face (if I have any readers that is LOL i'm just making myself feel better)

Photobucket
This was when I was in the changing room with Steph while she was trying on her clothes and I was immensely bored. So...

.... Anyway we went to Hilton for brunch in the afternoon. Heres some random pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay ignore my sister and CHECK OUT THE GUY IN THE BACKGROUND! Its the restaurant manager creeping up on my mom while she was on the phone to surprise her with a small birthday cake! And look, he's even doing the shush sign with his lips! Thats was so adorable. I totally didn't realise that until I was looking through my pictures and saw him in the background. Hahaha. My mom was on the phone with Daniel when the restaurant staff came up and sang happy birthday. It was kinda funny and retarded looooolll

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some nasty ice cream that my sister got bleh

No comments: