Monday, November 1, 2010

Today, I went over to Uncle Mervyn's house to help out Aunty Edna with her tuition. Kids from Primary 1, 2 and 3. Needless to say, like all kids, they were very restless and......... Restless. They were one bunch of smart kids :( You can bet that when I was 8 years old, I did NOT know my multiplication table until 12. Heck, I probably only knew the 12 times table when I was 13 years old. Lodge school's standard is seriously overkill man. And to rub salt into the wound, one of the kids came up to me and said, "Teacher, you look smart, but actually you're not." SHEESSSSH.

I'll be back to their house tomorrow afternoon to help out again :) Thankfully tomorrow they're gonna be studying Moral! No maths thank goodness. I think I worked my brains harder than they did today, trying to teach them math questions that they didn't know because I didn't know how to do them also. D:

No comments: