Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do you guys like my new template? Haha I hardly did anything cause with the new Design editing choices, changing templates are soooo much easier! I'm reminded of the days where you actually had to rewrite html all over again if you wanted to personalize your blog :)

I spent my afternoon watching Project Runway. I've finished watching Season 7! Kinda didn't want Seth Aaron to win... I feel like his pieces are always kinda repetitive. Maybe I just don't like his design aesthetic? My favourites were Anna Lynett and Amy Sarabi! I think I might like Anna a liiiiittle more though (But I think thats just because other than being a designer she's also an amazing artist and her name sounds a little like mine haha! and she looks so sweet) I'm so upset with Season 7 that I didn't see any JUMPSUITS! How upsetting is that! :( Anywayy I decided to move backwards and watch Season 6 cause I haven't watched it yet. Its pretty boring so far...

No comments: