Monday, October 25, 2010

I started cleaning out my room at 11am, and I've just finished - the time now is 2:04pm. Thats like.. 3 hours and 4 minutes of cleaning my room :( Its sparkling clean now! But now my back hurts and I'm sweaty and tired. My room isn't even big and it takes so much effort to clean it... Anyway, here is an update from my week!

Steph, Evan and I went swimming on Thursday morning at the club. When I came home, I saw my sisters fishy on the floor, about 3 meters away from the aquarium. It was dead

Photobucket

I had to pick it up and throw it awayyyy how gross is that! And yes, it was somehow tangled up in a strand of my hair.

We went swimming again on Friday morning, but this time with Tania and her brother as well. I went over to Tania's house after swimming to spend the day and go to youth together at night. Haha we spent the day watching videos on youtube. Tania curled my hair with a curling iron and I looked funny! Curly hair made me look older by like 5 years. I forgot to take a picture cause my phone was downstairs. But Tania and I learnt to make fishtail braids!


Photobucket

This is Tania's hair :D I did fishtail braids for her.


Photobucket

Ask any smart person how to solve a problem and they will tell you in order to truly solve a problem, you can't cover it up or disguise it with pretty things, but you have to get to the root of the problem.... And so I had to get to the root of all that is evil (my closet) and throw everything out of the closet and re-fold and re-organize every single article of clothing :( SO NOT FUN. This was the worst part of the whole clean-up-my-room thing


Photobucket

This was my study schedule for the entire month before PMR :D I finally took it down! Hohoho *crumples it up and throws away*

No comments: