Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's okay to cry over something you've lost, just remember that He will hold you through the night and even when the morning comes, your Saviour will be your side. You will never lose Him.

Sometimes I wonder why God does the things He does, why He renders us speechless by the things He reveals, why He brings us to our knees in worship and in prayer. Why does He do the things He does? Then I'm reminded that He Himself has said, "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts."

We'll never know why He causes certain circumstances to happen, we'll never truly understand why He does the things He does. All we know is that He does all things for the good of those who love Him. And if He brings us to it - He'll bring us through it.

Thanks Father.

No comments: