Sunday, August 15, 2010

I desire to be abundant in good works with faith, labor with love and have patience of hope in Jesus. Yet I question if I truly desire to love God? I mean what’s in it for me. But, I’m coming to realize that there is nothing in it for me but eternal life.
I fall short plenty of times and I get frustrated with myself. I get frustrated about not living up to his word and truth but I think I have it all wrong. I’m trying to live a perfect life but I can’t. I’m a sinner and will be until the day I die. My sins will always exceed my good works. This personal walk will always be in progress and growing. I will never reach faithfulness, mercy, love and etc completely in this life. I’m coming to realize I need to slowwww dowwwn take deep breaths and rely on the mighty loving God- he doesn’t need us you know? We need him.

No comments: