Thursday, July 1, 2010

AWWW ETHEL IS SO SWEET!

Look what I just saw on ethel's blog :)


I admire my good friend Hannah,
Hannah Chong Poh Ka.
The girl with a palindrom for a name.
The girl who everyone loves and I don't think she knows it.

Hannah has been so very consistant with her updates.And I admire her for that.
Her literature is exquisite but she doesn't really apply it in her blog.
I've read her essays,
And I don't use the word exquisite a lot.

Ethel is so sweet :) And now I feel so mean because I think i am
quite mean to her in school, I'M SORRY ETHEL PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING SO MEAN TO YOU SOMETIMES, YOU'RE ONE OF THE NICEST AND FUNNIEST PEOPLE I KNOW. I've never met anyone who could make me laugh like you and I know beneath that hard big momma exterior, you've got one of the warmest hearts out there ♥


No comments: