Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished.

I'm sick again! I got food poisoning on Saturday night which continued on Sunday and on Monday as well. I went back to school today, but then I got sick in school with a horrible sore-throat and also a runny nose, then when I came back and checked my temperature I found out I had a high fever, so I slept the entire afternoon and when I woke up I felt like the ultimate crap. But anyway, thank you Eric for the shirt from NZ :)) I've decided to go cut my bangs, well actually, still deciding cause I can't seem to find my balls to get a different bangstyle.. I'm so afraid that it will end up looking horrible or worse, ah lian.
I hate it when girls go, why are you so skinny! i want to be skinny like you! Its even worse when the person saying that is an already anorexically-skinny person. Today's social perception of beautiful is screwed up.

No comments: