Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Between optometrists and octogenarians.

So I finally got contacts, yay! But i'll only be wearing the contacts to school, other times i'll be using my glasses haha. Today, I asked Ethel to help me put in eyedrops in class cause i'm not really good at aiming the eyedrops without a mirror, and she did it with surprising skill (snigger).
So she, thinking that maybe she's found her long forsaken skill, burst out excitedly, "OH YEAAAAAH! I AM ONE SKILLED OCTOGENARIAN!!!" and I was like so confused, what octogenarian? Until I realised what she meant to say was OPTOMETRIST, HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I'm still laughing about it now because it was hilarious seeing her dancing around in class proclaiming her pro-ness at being an OCTOGENARIAN, hahahahahahhahahaha

Octogenarian -Someone in his or her eighties, that is, between 80 and 89 years of age.
Optometrist - Eye doctor.

No comments: