Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of year tag :)

So I did this tag at the end of 2008 last year, time to do it again :)

In 2009...

Did you do something you would never do?
I don't think so.. i got used to farting in front of people :P lol

Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?
My last years resolutions were to complain less, get closer to God more, to be more patient, love my enemies and to practise my piano more. Of all those, the one that i failed the MOST at was.. to practise the piano more. FAILLL.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.

Did anyone close to you die?
No.

Did you visit any countries?
No.

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Patience.

Will any date from 2009 stay etched in your memory forever?
I'm not an alien, i'm a spaceship.

What was your biggest achievement of 2009?
Don't think I had any big achievement, my life is a failure

What was your biggest failure?
Getting a pass in grade 6 piano exam.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Got fever one or two times.

What was the best thing you bought in '09?
JEAAAAAAAAAAANs

Did your behavior change over the year?
I like to think it did.

Where did you spend most of your money?
Buying gifts for friends -_________-

Are you happier than this time last year?
Yeah, I think so.

What song will remind you of 2009?
No special song.

What do you wish you would have done more of?
Study.

What do you wish you would have done less of?
Play computer.

What did you do for Christmas '09?
Hmmmmm, i stayed at home i think.

Did you fall in love in 2009?
No.

Did you get your heart broken in 2009?
Nope.

Cried over a guy/girl?
No.

Favorite TV programs of '09?
I... sadly do not watch tv.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate. i just hold a.. slight grudge.

What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw?
Can't recall. OMG THIS YEAR IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A FAILURE LA

What was your greatest discovery?
That if I really put my mind to something, I can do it :D

What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I was 14 on the 14th July. And I don't remember what I did.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
... Beating Tiong. why must he be so smart la

How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2009?
Casual.

Friends

Who was the best new person you met?
Dunno.

Who did you wish you did not meet?
Got also.

Who was your best friend?
old man that lives down the street

Who was your enemy?
No enemy I think.

Who do you miss?
No one? haha. i can't think of anyone.

Who will you never forget?
Victor. i don't think i'll even forget that loser hahaha

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
To not kepo into other peoples business, drama is useless :P

What will you always remember about 2009?
School.

Aspirations for 2010...

What do you want to do in '10 that you couldn't in '09?
Exercise my patience.

Any resolutions?
Yeah. I'll think about my resolutions later. But it'll probably be something like this years resolutions.

What different thing will be about 2010 than 2009?
Er.. I'll be 15?

Anything you want to change about yourself for 2010?
Yes.

Do you want to make more friends in 2010?
Why of course.

No comments: