Wednesday, July 8, 2009

somebody made me cry in school today! :(

during art period, othniel made me sit down and then he told me a scary story.
i wanted to run away but then idiot babi people forced me to stay.
babi you othniel...

i seriously cannot stand scary stories okay, i am probably more wimp than (insert ah gua of choice here) when it comes to scary stuff. uggh!
i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate scary things.


so he told me the story and then at the end.. BOO! shouted at me.
IT SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME OKAYYY WHATTT

and then i cried. for about 1 or 2 minutes. after that i was angry a little, but then i started laughing. ugh ugh ugh. i hope that teaches you people a lesson to never scare me!

oh, i forgot to mention, before i started crying, i instinctly slapped othniel after he shouted the boo! at me.
sorry for slapping your face othniel.

scary movies/books/whatever suckkk!
i don't see whats so great about being scared shitless until you can't sleep at night.

banana.

update: oh yeah, today, i passed by john paul and i said hi to him, then he was like, "hey babe!", i think, and i laughed. its very funny and so cute, the way he says it :D hahaha.

No comments: